Friday, November 18, 2011

Farming Correctly


Now I'm pretty sure most of you know how to farm, but here is my suggestions for farming more succesfuly:
  • Only worry about last hits, don't worry about doing damage to the minions. Last hits guarantee getting the gold while still getting the experience
  • Try not to worry about the other champion. I you can harass them thats great, but if you can't just try to avoid confrontations with them. It works out fine when you kill them, but when you don't if forces you to have to go back to base, thus you miss out on experience and gold.
  • Try not to push too much. If you have a 2v1 advantage in your lane then try not to push all the way to the opponents tower. If you do, then you can no longer get minion kills because its too risky to attack near the opposing teams turret. It turns it into a 2v2 because they have the champion and the turret.
Remember these rules generally apply to early game only, late game you can 2v1 a champion at a turret because you can take more damge. If I missed anything or you think there are better ways to do this, feel free to comment below

2 comments:

  1. My friend who is addicted to LOL told me about this farming metod, I'm gonna send him this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good tips, gotta work on my farm

    ReplyDelete